CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Sharing...

I was reading "The God of Second Chance" while I was treadmilling this morning and I read this one part, and I had to stop reading and just take it in...Has that ever happened to you?? It happens to me all the time, and I usually love that feeling of just letting God's Word engulf me.

And here it is...

The one who comes to Me I will by no means cast out ~John 6:37

And as I was thinking about it, I understood when The Word would say, that I would never be alone...No matter how horrible I am, He will not cast me out!! And if He did, I would rightfully deserve it, but He promised He would never leave me!! How AWESOME is God!!

The message today is to show how much God loves us!! Please take a few minutes to read, and let the scripture speak to you.

Have a Blessed Day!!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


I ASKED GOD

I asked for a flower,
He gave me a garden.

I asked for a tree,
He gave me a forest.

I asked for a river,
He gave me an ocean.

I asked for a friend,
He gave me YOU!

0 comments: