CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 25, 2008

I am starting again!!

I have been trying to lose weight for the longest time, and it is a struggle. Then I found SparkPeople and it did wonders for me!!! I tried it two years ago, and I truly did lose weight, but I stopped going, but now I am starting again!! I would suggest SparkPeople to anyone who is trying to lose weight. I need it because it shows how many calories that I need to burn a week, to get to my goal weight. And I tend to not "snack" if I have to write down everything that I eat, and I tend to think about what I am "snacking" on.

So, please keep me in your prayers that I can "keep on the wagon" this time!! I will be updating this blog as I go along!!

The message I am posting today is a bit different that what I usually do, but it is still very important, so please take minute and read it.

Have a Blessed Day!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

One glass of water shuts down midnight hunger pangs for almost 100% of the dieters studied in a University study.

Lack of water is the #1 trigger of daytime fatigue.

Preliminary research indicates that 8-10 glasses of water a day could significantly ease back and joint pain for up to 80% of sufferers.

A mere 2% drop in body water can trigger fuzzy short-term memory, trouble with basic math, and difficulty focusing on the computer screen or

Drinking 5 glasses of water daily decreases the risk of colon cancer by 45%, plus it can slash the risk of breast cancer by 79%, and one is 50% less likely to develop bladder cancer

Are you drinking the amount of water you should every day?

0 comments: