CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Been away for awhile

I am a walking Murphy's Law!!! If anything could happen, it will happen to me!! Well, first, my mouse was going onto mouse heaven, and Saturday, it gave up the ghost!! Then, I am wobbling around the internet by stealing my son's mouse, which he was very nice about, but she still didn't appreciate it. So I had to give it back to him *groan*. Then, someone spilled something on my keyboard, and of course when I asked, no one did it!! mpffffffft!! And then my keyboard died. We had a small service for each of them, they took a beating from everyone, and they just had enough and gave up! Then on Saturday night, my throat started hurting, so I thought it was just the dry heat in the house. Well, I was dragged to the doctor's office, by my hubby yesterday...I really can't stand going to the doctors. But I was in and out within 20 minutes of my appointment, and I was happy about that!! But I have bronchitis, which didn't make me happy, because as you moms know, housework doesn't care if you are sick...*another loud groan*. But hubby has been so sweet, he is helping with the housework, and even laundry!! WOOOOHOOO!!! And I should be in bed sleeping, but that's not happeining, I can't stand to look at the full dirty laundry basket, so that's what I am doing, and I am probably going to hear about it when hubby gets home....hehe

Well, I am going to sort socks ( yeah, I know you are envying me!!!)...but I love this message today, and I hope you enjoy it too!!!

Have a blessed day!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The Holy Alphabet

A-lthough things are not perfect
B-ecause of trial or pain
C-ontinue in thanksgiving
D-o not begin to blame

E-ven when the times are hard
F-ierce winds are bound to blow
G-od is forever able
H-old on to what you know

I-magine life without His love
J-oy would cease to be
K-eep thanking Him for all the things
L-ove imparts to thee

M-ove out of "Camp Complaining"
N-o weapon that is known
O-n earth can yield the power
P-raise can do alone

Q-uit looking at the future
R-edeem the time at hand
S-tart every day with worship
T-o "thank" is a command

U-ntil we see Him coming
V-ictorious in the sky
W-e'll run the race with gratitude
X-alting God most high

Y-es, there'll be good times and yes some will be bad, but...
Z-ion waits in glory...where none are ever sad!

-author unknown to me

1 comments:

Happywife84 said...

I loved that peom!

Hope you feel better soon!