CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The Lord's Blessings overflow!!

I have had such great news the past few days, and I have to share it!!

First, I am a Grandma!! My stepson has a little girl, and here is her information...

Hailey Jacqueline
Born:2/11/08
20 1/2"
8lbs 1oz

And the most beautiful little girl, I have ever seen in my life!!

Now for the second good news!!!

I entered a contest from In His Hands and I WON!!!! First, I want to thank Terri for being so AWESOME!!

Now here is what I won...


And since today is a yucky day, I am going to jump right into Wising Up!!

Have a blessed day!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Soul Food

I love the taste of T-bone steak,
Delicious every bite,
But there's nothing like the Word of God,
For my spiritual appetite.

The Word of God has milk and meat,
And even ice cream and cake.
Take a slice of the Bread of Life,
And coffee to keep us awake.

Open your Bible and turn to Psalms,
For David's famous buffet.
You can drink all the wine of the word you want,
And still feel fine the next day.

There's enough of the Word for everyone,
And no one has to cheat.
The Word of God is a smorgasboard,
So take all you are able to eat.

Let's have a little long suffering,
Job gives the recipe.
Patience is the main ingredient,
Self denial is the fee.

Wrap that up in temperance,
It may not make much sense,
Cover that with contentment,
Then add some joy for strength.

Let's have love for dessert,
Jesus made this dish,
Cream of joy and peace together,
Sift out all selfishness.

Add some deeds of righteousness,
Enough to make it sweet.
Humility is the frosting,
That makes the dish complete.

Or are you on a diet,
Cause the race seems hard to run.
For a weight losing menu,
Try Hebrews 12 and 1.

Are you suffering from malnutrition,
And don't know what to do?
Your spiritual growth! seems hindered,
Try I. Peter 2 and 2.

If when every time you battle,
the enemy always wins,
Try some Holy Ghost Protein,
And spiritual vitamins.

God's Word can feed millions,
And still have plenty left.
Because the Word of God is Soul Food,
Sent from the World's Greatest CHEF.
Amen.






1 comments:

Jan said...

Congratulations!!!