CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 22, 2008

I LOVE FOOTBALL!!!

My boys had their first scrimmage yesterday, and since they weren't on the same field, I could only go to one...so I went to Coty's first and then next week I will be going to Bubba's!! But here are a few pics of the football scrimmage game that I watched yesterday!!! Next week, I will have another awesome batch of pictures, so make sure that you come back and see them!!










Blessings,
Ronnie

5 comments:

Thrifty Urban Mom said...

Looks like so much fun!!!

FlipFlop Mom said...

AHH these are great pictures you football NUT!! LOL LOL LOL I think all coaches go to school to stand with their hands on their hips.. I see that here too!! LOL LOL

Cris said...

Great pictures!

FlipFlop Mom said...

girl you NEED to update!!!

FlipFlop Mom said...

ok.. you love football.. what else is going on ... do tell...Ü