CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

One more day!!

One more day and Coty's stitches are out!!! I won't be surprised if he asks for a party!!...hehe...He cannot wait, he asked me, "Can we go there and wait until they open?? I want to be the first one there"...hehe...now tell me, does that sound like a little boy who can't wait to get those stitches out??..hehe

Well, it starts tonight. Now you may ask what?? Well, let me tell ya....RAVEN'S FOOTBALL STARTS TONIGHT!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!... I cannot wait!! In case you don't know I love football!!! To be more specific, I love RAVEN'S Football!!!. So that's where I will be tonight with my boys!!

Here's an awesome video that I thought you may enjoy!!!

3 comments:

FlipFlop Mom said...

YOU my dear are a FOOTBALL NUT!!! LOL LOL.. but I still love you!!

Tanja said...

I think Mom wants those stitches out pretty badly, too. This is going to be my first year as a football fan. Because my boys will both be playing. :-)

Anonymous said...

I forgot to tell you, my family all love the Philadelphia Eagles, but I am a die hard Washington Redskins fan! I grew up in DC and followed the Skins as a kid. Yipee for football season!