CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My Christmas tree!!

My tree is up and my decorations are on it, and all the empty boxes and crates are up in the attic. We used to have a HUGE TREE and I mean a HUGE TREE, but last year was it's last year, and I don't know if I could even get rid of it, because it was so big. The tree stood about 7 1/2 to 8 feet tall, and was about 5' round!! and my living room was all tree when that thing got put up. We had to curl around the tree to watch TV, no matter where we sat in the living room..urgh!!!

But hubby and I were shopping last year after Christmas and we picked our tree up for $15.00, and it was already prelit!! So I snatched up on it and I have embraced this tree to be our new family Christmas tree. And I have to tell ya, it has saved me so much time!! My old tree would take about a day to just put up, and I am not kidding you!! My new tree took about 10 minutes!! My old tree took about 1/2 a long day to decorate it. My new tree, from box to being completely decorated, took about 4-5 hours!! And the reason I knew it took 4-5 hours is because whenever I put up and decorate my tree, I watch my favorite Christmas movie, "It's a Wonderful Life", and I have the b&w and color version and I watched both of them from beginning to end and my tree was done!! Yeah, I know that may sound like a bit much to some of you, but I realllllllly love that movie!!!

Ok, now, I want to show you what our old tree looked like....




compared to our new Christmas tree!!! I just love this one so much more!!!


Do you see the difference?? The old tree is HUGE!!! And it took up too much room in the living room!! Well, that's my two cents for today!!! Have a great and blessed day!!!

0 comments: