CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Lookie what I found!!

I was going through my pictures because I belong to Facebook and I have found alot of gals I went to school with and I wanted to upload some of my high school pictures and I found a few that I wanted to share!!



This is one of a bunch of us just playing around, I am the one in the middle!!

This is one of my close friend, Lisa. She died 5 years ago from breast cancer, and it really breaks my heart, even today!!

Here's a couple of more of my friends...and if you haven't noticed, I went to a Catholic School, and we had to wear uniforms!!


I love finding all these pictures and remember these great days!!



And I found this one, and I thought I would share it with ya!! It is of me and hubby on a ferry at the Outer Banks!! Isn't he the most handsome man you have ever seen!!






and this is the last one that I am going to share....DRUMROLL, PLEASE!!!...

This is my man, when we first started going out...I LOVE THIS PIC OF HIM!!!



Have a wonderful day!!!

Ronnie!!

2 comments:

jayedee said...

hmmmmmmm and mama was a hot little number too! lol

Marsha said...

Thanks for the memories, Ronnie! See the uniforms and the cafeteria brought back quite a few memories.

Marsha