CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

A Christmas Prayer

I know this time of year, it is very hectic, but I pray that you take a few moments and read this prayer. May your Christmas season be blessed

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A CHRISTMAS PRAYER

Most Holy & Majestic Father,

There's so much "hype" around Christmas time. I have to admit that I enjoy all the jolly jingle and festive frolic as much as anyone. But, Lord, as I enter into the fast-paced season ahead, help me walk slowly and quietly.

Let me stop and listen to the angels sing of the greatest news ever told!
Let my heart, mind and soul join the chorus. "Glory in the Highest!! The Messiah has been born!"

Among all the bright sparkling lights and cheery holiday tunes, let my spirit travel once again toward Bethlehem to honor and worship Jesus, my King! The Prince of Peace, the Lord of Hosts, Mighty Counselor, Son of God, the Lamb. All Your love, mercy and power somehow made flesh in the tiny form of a humble baby born in a manger. Let me worship the only one who is worthy to take our sin away and open the gates of all eternity!

Amen

2 comments:

FlipFlop Mom said...

VERY VERY good girl.. I love when you blog.. you MUST do it more often.. you always have something GREAT to share!!

jayedee said...

oh AMEN! and AMEN!